Meet the all-new the AEG 3 RM4 Ronin Recon ML, part of the Ronin M-Series. A new line of modular AEG rifles, the first airsoft rifles to hit the market specifically designed to provide an interchangeable family of products. The Ronin M-Series will have multiple variations for specific player needs and tastes, and is engineered with KWA’s latest AEG 2.5 & AEG 3 gearboxes to combine the industry’s most reliable systems with more aggressive designs.
The Ronin Recon ML features a new custom, lightweight, MLOK-compatible rail, lightweight rails capped off with aggressive lines at the very front — plus a new-look mock suppressor to cover the 14.5″ outer barrel. The sleek and aggressive rail design also helps provide comfort and stability as you handle 390-410 of FPS. Highlighted by a Switch Life Extender to minimize the wear and tear on trigger contacts, the AEG 3 provides Milsim & Field players the ultimate AEG rifle.
As with all AEG 3s, the Ronin Recon ML also utilizes the patented KWA Kinetic Feedback System [KFS]. This gives the user felt recoil with every trigger pull. This new KWA AEG3 RM4 also features a mechanical/electrical cut-off system to stop firing when the magazine is empty at 30 and 120 rd. intervals. Standard features of include metal alloy receivers, MilSpec buffer tube and stock, an MLOK-compatible rail which allows operators to customize their weapon configuration. Best of all, AEG Ronin models feature modular upper receivers. You can swap full upper receivers with any AEG 2.5 or AEG 3 rifle to create the perfect AEG rifle. Airsofters can put the Ronin Recon ML (MLOK-compatible) upper receiver on the Ronin PDW lower receiver and enjoy an aggressive front end with a tanker-style stock.
AEG 3 RONIN RECON ML FEATURES:
- Custom-designed, lightweight, MLOK-compatible rail (new)
- MLOK rail adapters included in every box (new)
- Improved high-torque motor (new)
- Ambidextrous fire selector (new)
- Enlarged trigger guard (new)
- Custom mock suppressor (new)
- Front & rear PTS® Enhanced Polymer flip-up sights
- Rear-wired battery compartment
- Switch Life Extender to prevent contact burnout
- 30/120rd. magazine cut off compatibility
- PTS® Enhanced Polymer Grip
- Rotary hop up
- One-piece upper receiver
- Upgraded high-speed gear set (new)
– Length Retracted: 819.15mm
– Length Extended: 895.35mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 381mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 419.92mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 30/120 Rounds (w/cut off)
– Weight (with mag): 7.3 lbs.
– Rate of Fire: 20+
– Velocity: 390 – 410 FPS
– Power Source: NiMh or Li-po/Li-Fe